In our day to day living we get affected with diseases and have to resort to remedial treatment in India we have these options available to take remedial treatment from – Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and other therapies like massage, acupressure, acupuncture etc.
What is the difference between three main pathies?
Allopathy: Only the medicinal molecules. Act directly on the target cells. Symptoms are required.
Homoeopathy: Medicinal molecules with neutral substance – releases energy. Act on cells as well as on the deeper levels from where the diseases originate from. Symptoms and behavioral pattern of the individual required.
Ayurveda: Extracts without any other substance.
One can ask what is the difference between these options available? Allopathic medicines are medicinal molecules packed in the form of a capsule or a tablet that acts directly on the diseases cells, parts of the body, since concentrated in form may have larger side effects. To choose a allopathic medicine the doctor needs your symptoms only.
As against that homoeopathic medicines include a dynamically potentized form of pills, powder, liquids which includes fewer medicinal substances and greater energy. Since it includes more energy it has capabilities to penetrate the system at deeper levels. To choose a remedy the we need more details from a patient as behavioral pattern of the patient. We individualize a patient for individualized remedy which cures the patients from the root.
Ayurveda again includes extract of medicinal substances such as plants.
If you take an overview out of three ayurveda needs strict diet restrictions to be followed than homeopathy and allopathy.
This is how the medicines look like. Homoeopathic pills look like that, it is very difficult for even us to identify the medicine if the label is not there.
Every one will react differently to stress. The individual response will differ, we collect data from patients and then choose the remedy on the basis of individuality of the patient and of the remedy. Hence more details are required from patients.
When we talk about medical treatment, each speciality has its own scope and limitations. If we take an overview, homeopathy can treat successfully acute diseases, chronic diseases, children’s diseases. Other conditions like medical emergencies, surgical diseases where ever the surgery is essential such as hernia, accidental fractures homoeopathy has limitations, yet it can help early recovery of fractures and wounds in patients after surgery.
- Acne / Pimples
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adenoids – Tonsillitis
- Alopecia – Hair Fall
- Anxiety Neurosis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bed wetting
- Bronchitis – Chronic Cough
- Calcaneal Spur
- Dizziness / Vertigo
- Dysmenorrhoea – Painful Menstruation
- Dyspepsia – Acidity
- Fissures / Piles
- Fracture – Enhance quick healing
- Frozen Shoulder
- Headache / Migrain
- Herpes zoaster
- Hives / Urticaria / Skin allergies
- Hoarseness / Laryngitis
- High Cholesterol
- Infertility – in men and women
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Kidney Stones / Renal Calculi
- Meniere’s Disease
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Menopausal Complaints
- Motion Sickness
- Ovarian Cysts
- Panic Attacks
- PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Prostate Enlargements
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urinary Tract Infections
We do Organizational Health Risk Assessment Studies in order to boost productivity amongst employees, which involve:
A) Organizational Health and Lifestyle Assessments,
B) Corporate Medical and Health Enhancement Program
C) Health Enhancement Presentations / Workshops
D) Individual Health Enhancement Coaching at the Organizational level or as a follow up at our clinic
E) Health and Wellness Endurance Enhancements which increases the endurance of employees to sustain stress
Thanks for your time. Any questions? Do write to WhatsApp me: +919920070300
- Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan’s (since 1993) own clinical experience.
- Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica – Dr. J. H. Clarke (Click Here for Author’s Info)
- The Chronic Diseases – Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (Click Here for Author’s Info) (Click Here for the Book Online)
- The Lesser Writings of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (Click Here for Author’s Info)
- Kent’s Lesser Writings (Click Here for the Book Online)
- The Principles and Art of Cure by Homoeopathy – Dr. H. A. Robert (Click Here to access the book online.)
- The Genius of Homoeopathy – Lectures and Essays on Homoeopathic Philosophy – Dr. Stuart Close (Click Here to access the book online.)
- Lectures on Homoeopathic Philosophy – Dr. J. T. Kent (Click Here to access the book online.)
- The Therapeutics of Intermittent Fever – HC Allen (Click Here to access the book online.)