Why a homeopath does not prescribe medicine to be purchased over the counter?
- Category: Homeopathy - General
- Last Updated: Monday, 02 February 2015 10:47
- Published: Monday, 02 February 2015 10:47
- Hits: 1512
Following are few reasons for which prescription is not written down:
- Typically when a patient is suffering from chronic disease or a disease that needs close observation by the doctor, prescription of the medication avoids doctor-patient dialogue since the patient may keep on taking medicines on their own.
- In India homeopathic medicines are not easily available every where.
- The homeopath wants more security as far as the quality of the medicine or the dispensing methods are concerned.