Does homoeopathy aggravate complaints?
- Category: Homeopathy - General
- Last Updated: Friday, 30 January 2015 14:39
- Published: Friday, 30 January 2015 14:39
- Hits: 1228
Some times in few cases after the homoeopathic treatment is initiated there can be increment in your complaints. The reasons could be:
- Stopping of all earlier medication which may have kept your symptoms suppressed for a long time. In that case, homoeopathic medicine will gradually bring the disease under control.
- After the homeopathic treatment there is slight and short increment of existing complaints followed by rapid relief. This initial increment is often the reaction of your life force / vital force before the cure begins and it is perceived to be a sign of cure.