I stay outside Mumbai, yet want to consult you, how is it possible?
- Category: Clinic Related
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 03 February 2015 08:36
- Published: Friday, 30 January 2015 16:07
- Hits: 1657
We also offer Skype consultation through our Skype ID healthiance. You will need to install Skype software to communicate with us on Skype. Please do not add this ID and we will not accept your addition without a prior appointment. Following is the process:
1. In order to set an appointment you need to write to us on email or need to call us to set an appointment. Once the appointment set in,
3. We receive your complete case on Skype and tell you the time period when your case will be processed for medication.
4. After the case if processed if at all we have additional questions we will ask you through email.
5. Once the case is thoroughly processed we will ask you to transfer (through NEFT / Wire transfer / cash - cheque deposit) to our account in State Bank of India.
6. Once the amount specified is received in the bank account we will dispatch the medicines.
You may have a natural next question - Are you treating any patients residing out of Mumbai, India?
Yes, we have patients from:
1. India: South Mumbai, Central Mumbai - Dombivali, Thane, Mulund, Maharashtra - Pune, Nashik. Other Cities: Delhi, Chennai.
2. United State of America (USA)
4. New Zealand
7. United Kingdom (UK)