- Category: Gastrointestinal System
- Last Updated: Friday, 23 January 2015 07:09
- Published: Tuesday, 29 April 2014 13:53
- Hits: 3644
What is it?
Acidity is a condition caused by stressful life. Usually mental stress stimulates a nerve that supplies the stomach and because of which there is acidity. The common symptoms of acidity are: burning in the pit of the stomach. Nausea after meals, Eructation that burns while coming up. At times in severe cases the patient gets vomiting. It is also known as: Acid Peptic Disease, Heartburn.
Acidity - Self Help
- Drink a cup of milk every day.
- Eat a banana or two every day.
- When you are tensed try to relax your self.
- Discontinue medications that are giving rise to acidity with your doctor's consent.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, tobacco, large meals, and citrus fruits.
- Avoid eating 2 to 3 hours prior to bedtime.
- Lose weight, if needed.
Acidity - Homoeopathic Treatment
- Constitutional Remedy. (Click Here to read more on Constitutional Remedy)
- Natrum Phos - Is useful in all forms of acidity complaints.
- Bismuth - Acidity leading to vomiting as soon as the patient eats anything.
- Nux vom - Acidity because of smoking and drinking alcohol.
Acidity - After the Homoeopathic Treatment
- You are relieved of the complaint you are suffering from.
- Complete cure is possible with homoeopathic treatment.
- You should not suffer from the same complaints even if you relax your dietetic restrictions.
- Certain restrictions like no smoking, not having alcohol in excess, to be continued.