Healthiance Quality of Living Clinic
- Category: Team
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 03 February 2015 08:37
- Published: Monday, 02 February 2015 11:49
- Hits: 2441
Healthiance Quality of Living Clinic (www.healthiance.com) is a registered partnership firm as per The Partnership Act 1932 (Click Here for referring the act).
The clinic is located at a calm and quiet locality - at the heart of Vile Parle East near the vegetable market. It is 5 minute's walk away from the Vile Parle railway station.
Following are the features of our clinic:
- Structured timely appointments: As the partners believe in giving quality time to the patients the clinic schedules patients by appointment only. The doctors see the patient exactly at the appointment time.
- No Waiting Queue: Since the clinic strictly adheres to the time slot allotted to the patients you will never see a queue of patients waiting out in the waiting room.
- Computerized Case Processing: The clinic is well equipped with a higher end work station helps the doctors to process a homeopathic case using a computer repertory. The computerized processing aids easy and quick search for a correct homeopathic remedy yielding precise cure.
- Reference Books: ample of reference books including Homeopathic Materia Medica, Homeopathic Repertory, Modern Medicine books are easily available for the doctors for a quick reference. Keeps the knowledge of the doctors affiliated with Healthiance Quality of Living Clinic sharp.
- Temperature balance: Split air conditioner installed at the premises balances the temperature within the consultation room allowing the patient to be at comfort while interacting with the doctors.
- For distant patients the clinic offer Skype Consultation through Skype ID healthiance. Click Here to know more about how to set up a Skype Appointment through Skype ID healthiance.
- Payment Options: The clinic accepts payment by cash, cheque, NEFT, credit and debit cards - RuPay, VISA, MasterCard, State Bank Collect and keeps patients hassle free while handling payments to be made to the clinic. *